Ensuring infectious safety at educational facilities is a set of measures to prevent infections and viral diseases among students, visitors and working personnel in case of their introduction to educational facilities, internal circulation and further spread to the outside.
One of the main effective measures to prevent infections is the mandatory implementation of complex disinfection measures at educational facilities. If they do not comply with the approved sanitary and epidemiological rules and regulations, they may be closed.
Most dangerous in terms of pathogenic microorganisms and viruses introduction to visitors and working personnel are classrooms, teaching staff rooms, playrooms, dressing rooms, catering points, kitchens, gyms, swimming pools, elevators, showers, toilets.
The specifics of infectious safety at educational facilities
- A large number of various purpose rooms with a high students and visitors flow;
- High risk of pathogenic microflora introduction by students not examined for infections, visitors, working personnel, delivered goods and products contaminated with infectious and viral diseases;
- High risk of cross-contamination between students, visitors and working staff;
- Possibility of rooms’ contamination with human pathogenic microflora;
- Insufficient efficiency of the developed disinfection algorithms, including for emergence of infectious foci and emergency situations (mass infection of students, visitors and working personnel with infectious and viral diseases).
The specifics of disinfection measures at educational facilities
- Need for repeated disinfection of various purpose rooms during the day;
- Limitations for using of several chemical disinfectant classes and physical disinfection methods in areas with a high students and visitors flow;
- Corrosive effect of the used inventory and equipment on working surfaces;
- Lack of official regulations on unscheduled and emergency rooms disinfection in cases of mass people infection and poor-quality food poisonings (presence of various "undesirable microorganisms").
Pulsed ultraviolet units allow the educational facilities to successfully cope with a whole number of problems:
- The units are highly efficient against a wide range of microorganisms and viruses, including SARS-COV-2, minimal time of air and surfaces disinfection in a vehicle, mobility, environmental friendliness and safety;
- Disinfection of rooms with 99.0 % or higher efficiency within shortest time;
- Rapid air and surfaces disinfection of a large rooms’ number without disrupting their work schedule;
- Ensuring microbiological cleanliness of premises by inactivating such microorganisms and viruses that are highly resistant to traditional disinfectants, i.e. highly resistant bacteria, their spore forms, mold and yeast fungi, highly resistant viruses;
- Individual and collective protection of students, visitors and working staff from bacteria and viruses;
- Financial expenses’ reduction by avoiding payments for temporary disability certificates of the personnel, as well as for the infection foci elimination;
- Enhancing the educational facility image as an organization that cares about providing high quality services by ensuring the infectious safety of students, visitors and staff.
Use of pulsed ultraviolet units as part of disinfection measures complex at educational facilities allows for:
- Significantly increasing their efficiency due to simultaneous reduction of air and surfaces contamination levels with infectious pathogens and viral diseases;
- Ensuring infectious safety of visitors and working personnel.
We are convinced that pulsed ultraviolet units used in various areas, including educational facilities, not only during the COVID-19 pandemic and seasonal outbreaks of other viral diseases, but also in "peacetime" are not a luxury, but a necessity that is here to stay.
Select the unit
* - Fields with an asterisk are required.